Can be used for Spring operations ahead of rolling or for sowing operations to increase surface tilth. Available as rigid or folding machine.
All machines feature:
- Standard specification 10 x levelling tines with crust breaker paddles and 40 x 11mm tines.
- Bolt in elements allow different combinations of levellers and tines to be offered.
- Toplink adjustable tine angle. Hydraulic option also available.
- Integrated weight carrier.
- 2 x height adjustable 16×6.5-8 10ply depth wheels on front of machine.
- Heavy duty galvanised frame to ensure a long working life without corrosion.
- Pivots have greaseable oilite bushings for ease of maintenance.
- Cat 2 linkage.
- Transport width 2.9m.
- Marker lights.
- Demount stand option recommended where weights are used.
- Transport width 2.26m with tines folded back*
- Manual fold with transport locks.
- Marker boards.
- Hydraulically adjustable tine angle as standard.
*depending on spec of tines