Front Press / Superpress
The biggest problem with seed beds over the past ten years has been lack of consolidation. It exaggerates trace element problems and can depress yields dramatically.
In today’s agriculture, the demand must be to achieve more out for less in. Reducing costs effectively means less man hours per acre.
The addition of a suitable front press can increase output whilst improving seedbed consolidation and yield.
• 27” cast rings.
• 6” ring spacing covering 1.5m / 3m / 4m.
• 60mm axle and bearings.
• Roller steering and grooved headstock to reduce swing on headland.
• Extremely heavy duty build throughout.
• Low line of push increases stability of press.
• Precision pivots with oilite bushes.
• Available from 3m to 6m working width.
• Transport width 2.5m.
• Hydraulically adjustable tines and levellers as required.
• Auto-alignment dog and clutch mechanism for tines and levellers synchronisation.
30” Barrel Press
• 30” barrel plus teeth gives a heavy roller with low rolling resistance.
• 12mm teeth reduces stone damage.
• Boron steel scrapers – individually & collectively adjusted for wear.
• Roller steering.
The Super Press is a Front Press featuring a number of add-ons which enhance performance. The Super Press is available as a Barell Press, Cast Ring Press or Tyre Press.
• Hydraulically adjustable tines and levellers enable maximum performance regardless of conditions.
• Sprung tensioned axles to reduce wear.
• Roller steering and grooved headstock minimise swinging of roll frame.
• Consolidation in tractor wheels improves tractor grip.
• Under 3m transport width (only rigid 3m which is road legal).
• Maximum Cultivation
• Maximum Consolidation
• Reduced Workload on the following implement
• Increased quality of seedbed
• Reduced fuel input
• Increased output